iPhone To Replace Your Brains
If you can’t live without your smartphone, at least consider the following:
– Delete most apps leaving only the basic ones.
– Turn notifications off, apart from the vital ones (people will call you if it’s urgent).
– Check your social media accounts only when there is a need, and not out of boredom.
– Practice humbleness (your life is not as interesting as you might think, and all those cringy selfies mean sh*t to others, so next time you’re having a mocha latte with sprinkled chocolate – leave your phone in your pocket and enjoy the damn coffee).
– Interact with people/environment and stay present, instead of duck-taping your face to the phone screen.